WHEN LANDLORD COMES KNOCKING

 WHEN LANDLORD COMES KNOCKING

Imagine your landlord calling, "I stand at your door and knock. If you open, I'll come in and dine with you, and you with me."
Do not be surprised that some respond to the effect that, "Landlord, mind your business. I have no food here to share with you, and I beg don't interfere with my life. Do I owe rent or what? I beg, don't come and look for my trouble."
A gentle landlord will walk away, but you better be sure you won't need to renew your tenancy! A rude landlord will hit back in ways that may even cut your current tenancy short.
But, have you thought about why your landlord may want to dine with you, especially if he is known to be very well to do, generous and influential? Would your reaction be as described above?
Apparently, nine of ten people would react respectfully to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and that is why they are following Him, many of them genuinely.
Are you among the outstanding one out of ten that would react rudely? Don't be in a haste to make a negative decision when matters of eternal life are presented to you. Why must you rush to your death?
Consider Jesus carefully and give a good response.
#Luke2447 in Revelation 3:20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CHRISTIAN AND THE LAW OF MOSES

FOR BETTER FOR WORSE FOR GOOD

LOCKDOWN FOOD STOCKING UP