MARRIED TO GODSLOVE

A Poem
To all the guys and Kuuku
Married to a woman who fears God more
Than she fears me, what do I have to fear?
Since, with all her being she loves God more
How will I ever lack genuine acts of love?

In the morning she gathers her household
At the feet of her beloved Lord
Through the day she goes about her toils
Solely minded of His pleasure, she smiles

Before bedtime, she kneels in His adoration,
She supplicates, forgives and intercedes 
My name comes up somehow and my place 
Is made secure before the throne of grace

Were she to fear or love me more than God 
She would soon be angry and very afraid
That I am unable to care like God would
And she would be a heavy load on my head

So, my son, this key too I give you:
When your time comes to find a wife
Look out for a woman like your mother, who
Fears and loves God more than she loves you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CHRISTIAN AND THE LAW OF MOSES

FOR BETTER FOR WORSE FOR GOOD

LOCKDOWN FOOD STOCKING UP